Our business customer, Delphy is a leading and independent Advice- and Researchpartner for the international plantsectors. Through this, Delphy is the company in knowledge and expertise for partners in plant sectors worldwide. The knowledge experts of Delphy contribute to the success of their partners thus creating their own success.
Delphy wants to contribute to health, food safety, sustainability and well-being for people on Earth and is optimizing the worldwide production for food & flowers through the development and implementation of knowledge and expertise.
The experts at Delphy share their knowledge and expertise with their partners to achieve their objectives and improve results. For the Delphy international team Horticruitment Recruitment is searching for a Project Manager Asia (Work location: Bleiswijk)
Delphy will extend their business activities in Asia. As the new Project Manager at Delphy you initiate, execute and manage projects in Asian countries like Vietnam, Korea, India, China. The targets of these projects are to optimize local food & flower production by knowledge and expertise. You should be capable to act in a fast-changing, challenging environment, meet project dead-lines and deal with local culture and habits. As Project Manager you report directly to the Manager of Team Asia.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Acquisition on and development of new, innovative and sustainable agricultural projects
- Management and execution of projects, providing business plans, capacity building, consultancy, etc.
- Application of funds or other financial means for the realization of projects in Asia
- Initiating new projects around themes like food production, water and sustainability
- Maintain and extend Delphy
- Agro-sector related BSc/MSc-degree and knowledge of the international Agro-sector
- Proactive, social and communicative personality and affinity with cultures of Asia
- Capable to act in a fast-changing, challenging environment and meet dead-lines
- Several years of experience with project management preferable in Asia
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and preferable skills in an Asian language
- Capable and willing to travel frequently to countries in Asia
- Computer literate
Delphy offers you a challenging job with many internal and external relationships. Developing knowledge and experience are important for the service of Delphy. Delphy offers you a nice package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
|Tel.nr:||06 - 517 441 45|