Our business customer, Delphy is a leading and independent Advice- and Researchpartner for the international plantsectors. Through this, Delphy is the company in knowledge and expertise for partners in plant sectors worldwide. The knowledge experts of Delphy contribute to the success of their partners thus creating their own success.
Delphy wants to contribute to health, food safety, sustainability and well-being for people on Earth and is optimizing the worldwide production for food & flowers through the development and implementation of knowledge and expertise.
The experts at Delphy share their knowledge and expertise with their partners to achieve their objectives and improve results. For the Delphy international team Horticruitment Recruitment is searching for a Cultivation Expert Team Asia.
In order to further extend the business activities provide the best services to the customers. Delphy want to scale up and expand the team in the Netherlands, Bleiswijk.
Delphy is involved in developing and executing modern greenhouse projects in Asia and support/realize high yields in advanced greenhouse production systems on areas varying from 2 to 20 ha.
You contribute in setting up and/or improving the production operations of the customers. Your professional advice targets production levels like cultivation, climate control, crop protection, irrigation, fertigation to improve overall production performance. From the office in Bleiswijk you use online tools on a day-to-day base to provide expertise, constructive feedback and recommendations in production of greenhouse vegetables, like tomatoes, capsicum and cucumbers. Needless to say, visits to these international projects to provide on-site production support and (on-the-job) trainings are a must.
It comes naturally that you support others in gaining horticultural know-how to bring them to the next level. Besides this you will contribute in design and implementation of international high-tech horticultural projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Remotely cultivation support on a day-to-day base in new, innovative and sustainable agricultural projects
- Trouble-shooting issues in an international horticultural production setting
- Travelling to our customers for on-site production support
- Providing theoretical and practical trainings (in the Netherlands and abroad)
- Contribute in the design and execution phase of new greenhouse projects
- Reporting on progress and results of projects
- Agro-sector related BSc-degree and knowledge of the international Agro-sector
- Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation (high-wire vegetables)
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, social and communicative personality
- Capable to act in a fast-changing, challenging environment, meet dead-lines and targets
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Capable and willing to travel to countries in Asia
- Several years of (practical) work experience in the agro-sector
- Full-time employee
- Computer literate
- In possession of Car Driving license
Delphy offers you a challenging job with many internal and external relationships. Developing knowledge and experience are important for the service of Delphy. Delphy offers you a nice package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
|Tel.nr:||06 - 517 441 45|