Our client Legro with the main office located in the city of Helmond (Holland). This is also where they produce their customised blends for tree nurseries, production companies of young plants from seed and cuttings and soft fruit producers all over the world. The company also produce private-label and consumer products. A substantial part of the raw materials comes from their own peat fields in the Baltic states and our coir production location in India. The sales offices are located in The Netherlands, Australia, the USA and Mexico.
Horticruitment is looking for an International Sales Representative for Asia (Japan and South Korea) to build up the sales in this region for Legro.
As an INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE you fill in a senior entrepreneurial leadership role in charge of the development, implementation and tracking of Legro's sales strategy. Thereby delivering sales, volume and profitability targets for (major) customers in the Asia are crucial responsibilities. This senior role requires a 'hands-on' leader and team player who is able to set clear expectations and objectives, who sets goals and delivers on key initiatives. You need to be able to devise a medium-term vision, based on thorough understanding of customers, trends and opportunities with attention to detail. In this job you need to feel comfortable to take calculated risks, identifying and exploiting opportunities and to achieve business advantages. Sharing best practices with colleagues which enables Legro to gain competitor advantage is a matter of course. If you are passionate about Horticulture in general and a creative, analytical and challenging personality, oriented towards actions, who is able to build customer relationships, you are the person we are looking for!
- Lead and manage the implementation of Legro's commercial strategy in Asia
- Develop short and mid term customer strategies in line with the overall Legro sales policy
- Implement (national) price strategies and establish the customer price accordingly
- Conduct and lead (yearly) negotiation processes at customers
- Develop effective partnerships (agencies, dealers) for Legro to be regarded as key supplier
- Build strong intercompany networks and establish cross-functional relationships in the market.
- Derive and analyse customer's growth opportunities
- Continously plan sales forecast.
- at least an Bachelor or Master degree in Horticulture or Applied Sciences
- knowledge about modern horticulture (inclusive allround technical knowledge of growth)
- an excellent knowledge of your native and English language
- are willing to travel at least 30 percent of your time
- living in Asia (Japan or Korea) or living anywhere in the world where is a potential marketgrowth for Legro.
Legro offers to the right candidate a market conform salary and a good benefit package, an open organisation culture, freedom and responsibility, a challenging job and lots of opportunities for personal development.
|Phone:||06 - 517 441 45|