We are looking for the king of sales with blue blood!
As an International Sales Representative you fill in a senior entrepreneurial leadership role in the development, implementation and execution of the sales strategy in the soft fruit market. Our client is currently experiencing a great interest in her philosophy concerning substrate blends and in blueberry substrates. Blueberry growing is taking off worldwide. With the blends, that have a proven track record, and the knowledge, which give growers the convidence to make the step towards substrate grown blueberries. In order to facilitate this growing demand Horticruitment is looking for a berry lover for her client.
Does your passion for blueberries give you the drive to succeed?
- Lead and manage the implementation of the commercial strategy in your territory
- Develop short and mid term customer strategies in line with the overall sales policy
- Closing deals
- Build strong networks and establish cross-functional relationships in the market.
- Define and analyze customer
- Continuously plan sales forecast.
You need to be able to define a medium-term vision, based on thorough understanding of customers, trends and opportunities. In this job you need to feel comfortable to have discussions with growers and operate on all levels in an organization. You are able to bring new opportunities to the attention of our board. Sharing best practices with colleagues is crucial to enable our client to gain competitor advantage.
Are you passionate about blueberries or soft fruit in general? Will your friends describe you as a creative, analytical and pro-active person with perfect skills to build strong relationships with customers? Yes? Than we would like to meet you! So please be invited to apply for this job and hopefully we will get to know you soon.
- You have at least an university degree in Applied Sciences.
- You have knowledge about modern horticulture (inclusive allround technical knowledge of plant growth).
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English and the Spanish language.
- You are willing to travel 30 to 50% of your time.
- You are living in Spain, preferably in the South of Spain.
Does your passion for blueberries and soft fruit give you the drive to succeed, don't hesitate to contact Wim Rademaker for more information.
|Phone:||06 - 517 441 45|